Monday, January 4, 2010

Carrascotts Urban Shoot-UNM

So this was shoot #2 with this awesome and "crazy" family! I can say that because I'm the proud Auntie Elle to my 4 nieces and nephew! I love them, but yes they are crazy! ha ha! We had a blast and created memories I'm sure we shall never forget! These kids are so talented and have so many personalities it was hard to contain them and capture all of them! We went to the University of New Mexico campus and got some fun shots! These were taken Thanksgiving weekend but held out posting due to Christmas! I've been given the "go ahead" Enjoy! Miss you guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment