Monday, November 23, 2009

Albuquerque Family Portrait Photographer-Carrascos+Scotts=Carrascott Family!

Here is a preview of the cutest family ever! My sister's family! Meet: Brandon, Gretchen, Logan, Dana, Maggie, Faith, and newborn Lily. These are their formal portraits we did at the Albuquerque, New Mexico LDS Temple. Baby Lily is 5 wks old! Her first photoshoot with the family! Note to self *don't do a photoshoot with 5 kids and NO bathroom on site! I thought I had all my bases covered too! Dang. I even brought the homemade cookies I made for bribing purposes! ;)All the other portraits are amazing but as we know all it takes is one to "spoil" the shot! My sweet niece Dana was doing "the potty dance" and sure...it makes for funny pics but not for nice formals with the Temple in the background! :) Oh well. I like my portraits to tell stories and show emotion and all the others most certainly do just that! We're doing another urban casual shoot on Wed! I'm sure there are PLENTY of bathrooms on campus where we're going! I love you guys! You all look so good! Shout out to my sister! She looks fabulous after count them, 4 kids and a newborn!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Considering how much grief our kids gave you, these pictures came out beautiful. You have a great artistic touch and a knack for working with children (and crabby parents too)!

    ReplyDelete