Friday, October 9, 2009

3PG Photography Group-Gilbert, AZ

This was my first time attending one of these events! Andy Andrews a fellow local photographer has created a group to come and practice and share our skills with others and network, be silly, and have a great time! I played "model" and that was interesting. I'm not a model, but it was fun. Jen played "model" too and she did a fabulous job! I'm anxious to see ALL the pics taken of me too! Thanks to all my new photog friends! I look forward to next time! Here are a few shots from the night!


Jennifer Brosemann-Ryan with Beyond Images-She worked it! Something tells me she's been practicing in the mirror! :)She is a beautiful girl inside and out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Andy Andrews with Muse Photography-thanks Andy for creating this group! You're amazing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I call this "Blue Fountain Art" series:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment